This page gavers some links to past or current student projects around Paparazzi.
Most of them are using features or code that are not maintained by the core developper. If you want to adopt one of these orphan projects, fell free to contact the paparazzi developpers.
- Ipodrom: A GCS on a cell phone before the smart-phones
- Paparazzi On the Web: A web-based GCS
- Corsica: A long endurance micro-UAV project
- Flight_log_book: Store your flight logs on a web server
- Mission_planning: Plan your missions for a fleet of MAV
- New_Gaia: A brand new environmental simulator
- TU Delft - Autonomous Quadrotor: An autonomous quadrotor without using AR.Drone SDK
- TU Delft - StratoBlimp: An autonomous UAV launched from a balloon in the stratosphere.
- ENAC - Autofocus: User friendly IMU calibration tool